Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Thankful Heart Roundup

Wow, March has flown by! We'd like to thank everyone for participating in our Give Back "A Thankful Heart" month. It's so inspiring to read your comments, and it is so great to see so much support! We're making a difference, one thank you at a time! Here's a sampling of some of the wonderful things our readers were doing this month:





Love this! I make a point to send (at least) one hand-written note each week. I flip through my address book and mix it up... it always makes me feel good to provide a loved one with a personal touch! :)





For the past two days I have made an extra efforts to say thank you to everyone and I do notice because of that I find my kids saying thank you to each other. It really does work. My kids seem to mirror what they see me doing.







I told hubby thank you for working hard so I could stay home. I thanked my mom for driving 2 hours to baby sit my kids and I thanked God for my healthy kids. :)





You know I named my blog Little Yayas and Blessed. Because not a day goes by that I don't feel truly blessed. Thank you for this one. I think that is feels so good to not only think about our blessing but to write them down.





(a little inspiration from week four)







SMILE, at a least 5 strangers or more. They usually always smile back

.




AND, check out this awesome digital gratitude journal that creative Samantha has started!! Leave her a little comment! Show her a little love! What a great idea Samantha!






It's been proven over and over by research that a thankful heart is a happy heart. When we all count our blessings, life gets a little sweeter! For me, this month has been a great opportunity to take the time to really focus of the many blessings in my life, and





We've got big things in the works for the rest of the year! April will be a fun month, so stay tuned for the new April Give Back post and the unveiling of the theme!!








As always, if you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know! Do you have any ways you think we can make this run smoother?












1 comment:

  1. Aww, you girls are so sweet! :-) Thanks for the link and the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis