Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Little Batch Botanicals Winner!



Who the lucky reader who gets to treat her lips with some yummy lip balm from Little Batch Botanicals?



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

72
Timestamp: 2010-04-13 20:27:27 UTC



72. Mercy said...
I became a fan of Little Batch Botanicals.



Congrats to you! I've sent you an email, make sure you check closely so you don't miss it!!

Little Batch is curing some delicious soaps right now! Jennifer's also just listed this cold process soap, and I'm telling you, from the texture to the packaging, I'm in love!! Be sure to facebook fan Little Batch Botanicals to stay up to date with the latest!! Thanks again to my new friend Jennifer for offering this giveaway! We love it!



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis