Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good Earth Prize Pack Winner!

So, I was thinking, maybe we need to do a little recipe feature every now and then, because seriously, you all came up with some delish ideas for me!! You're making my husband a pretty happy guy! Anybody need a good meal idea for tonight? Check these comments out!!
Anyway, on to the winner!!



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

7 Timestamp: 2010-07-15 05:31:41 UTC


7. jenbaum said...
OMG, B! I live and die by my CROCK POT! I have so many favorite recipes, I couldn't even begin to pick one. I run four crock pots on Sundays and then all I have to do is re-heat during the week! LOVE IT! My favorite, recently, though, has been just making seasoned (taco, lemon-pepper, herb, etc.) chicken in the crockpot - cook chicken breasts for about 45 minutes, then shred, then put back in and finish cooking (all on low). Then, I have shredded chicken for the week to throw into soups, salad, sandwiches, or casseroles. SO handy! :)

Congrats Jen!! I've sent an email!!

Thanks everyone, and I'm heading back to the comments to make a meal plan for the next month :) Yum... caprese salad... I'm in love with balsamic... :)




1 comment:

ShareThis