Thursday, September 16, 2010

A little quiet around here...


It's been a busy fall for the ladies at The Ivy Twines! New jobs and new responsibilities = less time to bring you fun fabulous shops and features here! Sorry it's been a little quiet!


I'll explain a little from my situation: I recently took the job as head volleyball coach at our high school, but with a very heavy heart. The former coach was recently diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma, and although she continues to teach, the demands of both jobs were becoming too much. Really, I think we can all agree how much cancer sucks.



These past couple weeks we've been putting together a Pack the Place in Purple, where our community and students came together to raise close to $10,000 and this small Montana community packed both the football game and the volleyball game with a sea of purple, a show of support for our beloved friend, an encouragement to keep up the fight.



Did I mention our high school enrollment is 74?





If anything I'd like to remind everyone how simply amazing the human spirit is. Don't let anyone ever tell you we do not have generous, compassionate, and loving hearts.




Although I hate to be away from you guys, I do know that this is where my time and energy needs to be, along with my busy girls and my wonderful husband. We do love and appreciate all you readers for the fabulous support you've given us! It makes us keep going!




While September might be a tad quiet, with the Made in Montana feature pushed back to October, I have to mention my good friends Desi and Angela over at Wee Share have a HUGE event going on over there... a birthday bash! Be sure to head on over to check them out... I'm talking FAB prizes!!




And then... please stick with us because October and November will prove to be more fabulous than you can imagine! Our Made in Montana is coming together, and for November you'll be spoiled with our Ultimate Gift Guide, along with our partnership with Wee Share! And most importantly, our beloved Give Back will be ready to go! Yay!




warmest wishes!






0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis