Monday, October 18, 2010

Expressionery.com {good finds}


Have you ever browsed Expressionery.com 's website? Ooh! I personally am a sucker for self inking stamps. (I totally am in love with this one!) Expressionery has such a wide variety of products, from personalized stationery to these fabulous plates, what an awesome place to shop for Christmas!


Expressionery was so sweet to surprise me with this beauty! Just in time for my cowboy's birthday! As rough and tumble as my husband is, when my daughter brought his birthday cupcake out to him on this plate, he smiled so big and just loved it! We call it our birthday plate, but I'm thinking it'll be such a great thing to put treats on and give to neighbors and friends. We have also used it to celebrate big moments (such as accident free potty days!!)

Wouldn't they be super cute wedding gifts too? I'm a sucker for anything personalized or monogrammed, and you can create a quick easy (and unique!) gift that's affordable! Yay!

Plus, while I was stalking the personalized stamps I found these cute holiday self inkers that are 30% off! Score!

So, what are you checking out at Expressionery?







I received this cute little plate as part of my participation in Expressionery's Community Panel! Thanks so much to Kristine and the wonderful folks at Expressionery! Keep making beautiful things!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis