Friday, November 26, 2010

Ad Knits |Christmas Gift Guide| {review}

 Ad knits... home to hand knitted and hand felted natural fiber beauties!!

I received these lovely knit cuffs, and I love them!  The hand embroidery work is gorgeous, and it adds such a vintage touch to any outfit!  Check out other gift ideas out of Ad Knit's shop!







I was so excited to see Augusta, the crafter behind Ad Knits, featured on etsy's blog!  She had a fabulous interview!!


Check out Ad Knits for a cozy place to find tons of great gifts!  I love Augusta's latest garland and ornaments!  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)










Thanks to Augusta from Ad Knits for providing me with her knitted cuffs to review!  I love them :)  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis