Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...Featuring Norah Jones album {review!}




Okay, okay... I am in love.  A brand new album from Norah Jones!!  I absolutely love this album because it is a collection of collaborations with fantastic artists, spanning many genres! {check out the album cover above... a little bit of everything!!}

I must admit I've always loved Ms. Jones and her voice, in fact, "Come Away With Me" was sung at my wedding!  Anyway, she's an artist that everyone can like!

My favorite track has to be "Baby It's Cold Outside" with Willie Nelson!  I could listen to Christmas music ALL YEAR LONG!!

You can head over to iTunes to download the album or check it out on Amazon here !!  {I love Amazon's downloader!}


I'll leave you with a video of the making of ...Featuring Norah Jones!








 
 
Thanks to One2One Network for providing me with ta copy of Featuring Norah Jones to review!  I loved it!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis