Monday, March 28, 2011

Clickin' It with The Ivy Twines! {coming soon!}






clickin it button_edited-1



I'm so excited to let you know about an upcoming feature I've been working on for April... Clickin' it!


For the month of April, I'll be showcasing any and all things photography, for beginners to pros, and everybody in between!  Photography has always been a love, and I really enjoy learning more about it and, of course, capturing my kiddos in their element!


Stay tuned for tons of fun -- let's get clickin' already!







{if you are interested in being included in the features, there are still spots open!  shoot me an email!}

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gracious! I am SO EXCITED about this!!! Yippeee!!! Can't wait to see what's in store! Thank you! Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis