Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photoshop Freebies


As I wrap up Clickin' It with The Ivy Twines, I wanted to share some post-processing help for those of you who have programs like Photoshop {currently a rebate offer!} or Lightroom!  It takes a simple search, but I have weeded through the massive lists and brought my favorites together to show you!!

First, you don't need to spend the money on an editing program to do something special to your photos!  For years, I have used picnik.com to do simple editing, and I have even created my blog headers there!  It's free {although you can upgrade to gain access to more actions} and super user friendly!  Simple upload a desired photo and have fun!  Before I had my Mac, I used Picasa and could easily crop and edit too!

This past winter my husband gifted me with Photoshop Elements and let me tell you, there is a learning curve!  I know I can find a class to take on it, but I feel like there is a vast amount of information on the internet, I just need to find it!  So, I've been learning my way through Photoshop tinkering with photos and experiementing!

Anyway, on to the good stuff!!




Freebies and TONS of tutorials for all types of Photoshop.  Such a great resource.







So, this is a gold mine when it comes to beginners and pros!  TONS of free photoshop actions, along with "behind the scenes" on how the photoshop actions run, and how to create a custom look for yourself!




Fun textures and actions with a vintage-y feel!  I'm not quite ready for textures, but these are so pretty!


I think I said earlier, but The Pioneer Woman has a set of free actions on her blog that are FANTASTIC too!

Need help with installing the actions?  Texas Chicks Blogs and Pics have great photoshop help and  tutorials on getting everything lined up and ready to go!




How about you?  Do you have any resources you use and love?  Do share!!





0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis