Sunday, June 12, 2011

{on the vine...} rainy day fun

Happy Sunday!

We've been a little wet around here, and so I've been on the hunt for some rainy day activities!

{on a side note, my heart still aches for those of you affected by natural disasters.  Lots of prayers for hope and rebuilding}




  • I lala-love Homemade by Jill!  Love her!  I found such a great recipe for playdough by Jill at Skip to My Lou!  {and then I pinned it, of course!}


{and... Skip to My Lou has a series on Summer Crafts called Craft Camp!!  Yay!!














  • We've just started reading Charlotte's Web!  It's a great way to slow things down and relax a bit, and my girls love it!  I'm currently reading Half Broke Horses, and like it so far!  What are you reading these days?




IMG_9720


  • When all else fails, we throw on our muck boots and rain jackets and brave the elements!  My girls love hunting for worms, and splashing in the mud puddles.  The creek behind our house is so flooded we have a waterfall to check out too!  My mom always says, "everything is washable" and we heartily agree!


What are your surefire cures for rainy days?  


Happy Sunday!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis