Monday, July 18, 2011

Snappy Canvas {review}


I'm so excited to share with you a fantastic and simple way to display your favorite photograph -- with a photo to canvas by Snappy Canvas!

Snappy Canvas is offering a more artistic edge on their canvases, along with creating sharp, beautiful images to have for a lifetime! Plus, it is such a unique gift!

Plus, when you're creating your custom canvas artwork, the possibilities are seriously endless!  You can choose the size, thickness and finish... and it's not just your average black and white or sepia, either!


See what I mean?  The team at Snappy Canvas are brilliant!  Along with cool options like this silhouette canvas, you could choose pop art or watercolors... just head over to take a little peek!  Plus, Snappy Canvas offers free shipping within the US, all the time!  That -- my friends -- is a great deal!


IMG_0844


Snappy Canvas created this beauty of my little beauty!  Isn't it gorgeous?



IMG_0843

The artists at Snappy Canvas gave my photo a great vintage-y wash, which turned out simply stunning!


Treat yourself to a little Snappy Canvas and show off your photos like artwork! With the affordable price customer service, and the quality canvases, you can't go wrong!


Check them out!




A very special thanks the entire team at Snappy Canvas for providing me with a complimentary canvas!  All opinions are my own!

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking for a place to order a canvas picture! The quality looks great and looks to be exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis