Friday, August 5, 2011

bloom and grow {clickin' it}

IMG_0747


Happy Friday!  Hope you all had a very lovely week!

I'm getting caught up and cleaning up emails and posts, getting organized for a fabulous fall!

{if you want to be featured this fall, shoot me an email!  we'd love to have you!!!}




Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

In photography related news, I've been browsing an awesome site geared for moms {and dads too} who are eager to learn more about their click happy habit!

Plus, she's hosting a Shutter Buddies giveaway, and we all know I love my Shutter Buddies!

And I just loved the recent post on organizing photos.  Brilliant!  {plus she's sporting a super cute baby bump!}



Anyway -- we're planning a trip to Bozeman for their super popular farmer's market!  I'm so excited, and the girls are too!  I may even get to see Miss Maranda... and she's crafting up super cute skirts these days, along with her handbags!


What's on your agenda this weekend? 

Enjoy!! :)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis