Sunday, September 4, 2011

on the vine...

Happy Holiday Weekend!  Hope you get to enjoy the long weekend!

Here are some of my faves this week:
photo by BrownEyedBaker

No-bake cookies from Brown Eyed Baker.
Just delish.  And anything with peanut butter makes my heart skip a beat!




If you're following me on Pinterest, you might be seeing me pin more on my Word Up board.  I'm collecting quotes for my volleyball team, but I'm also kind of a quote hoarder.  Pinterest is a perfect place for them!  {if you need an invite, leave your email addy in the comments, I'd be happy to hook you up! -- or, leave your handle so I can follow your boards! :)}


And, for your reading enjoyment, Simple Mom {whom I've professed my love many times over} posted a great lifelong learning article with links to one of my favorite ever websites:  TED talks.  I ventured over to watch Jamie Oliver's... it was super good!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis