Monday, October 3, 2011

on the vine...

Happy October!  I'm sweeping up some cobwebs around here, after having a week without my beloved laptop!  I'm getting caught up on emails and posts, but while I'm at it, I thought I'd share some links from this weekend!



31 Days series:  Check out over 600 blogs and their various topics, basically blogging for all of October on a certain subject!  You can still join too!!  Photography, prayer, housekeeping, baking... you name it, you'll probably find it!  I've been having fun checking out all the links!!



After my zucchini overload, I've turned to pumpkin-ish recipe searches!  Pumpkin scones this week?  YUM!



I found this gorgeous {easy} fall garland idea and I'm loving it!  Thinking it will be a little project for our week!



Warm wishes for a fabulous week!! 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis