Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Countdown to Christmas {with Tiny Prints!}




Yes, it's the most wonderful time of the year!
Which also means it is time for Christmas card selections!


If you're looking for high quality, unique Christmas cards, Tiny Prints is where you need to look!  



Tiny Prints hosts all sorts of different size and photo layouts, color schemes, and designs from modern to classic! I've attached myself to these tri-fold Christmas designs --- so neat!!


I just really enjoy sending Christmas cards and receiving them, too!  There is something special about getting the mail, and the girls and I love to chat our friends and family and what they'll be doing for the holidays.  This year I think we'll display them on a little tree in our kitchen, but I've found some pretty cute Christmas card display ideas on pinterest.




I'm happy to have to very willing helpers to stamp and put our return addresses on the envelopes, and they love trips to our post office too!  Makes for a pretty fun Christmas tradition!



So, tell me, are you already done with your Christmas cards? :) What fun ideas do you have for displaying them?

{need a little - a lot - of inspiration?}


All opinions are my honest and own.  I will receive 50 free cards in exchange for my post from Tiny Prints, and you can too!  Fill out this form and hook yourself up with 50 cards from Tiny Prints!  Yay!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis