Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Envirosax {review}


No longer do reusable shopping bags have to be boring!  Yay for Envirosax and their gorgeous designs!


See, they are itty bitty and store quite nicely...




... but pack in quite a load when you need them!



I love to use reusable bags when I shop, and I can't tell you how many compliments I get on my pretty Envirosax!  We've all seen the plain old green ones, but I'm telling you, these are quite the sight!  Vivid designs {and TONS of options} and sleek yet durable construction makes Envirosax bags stand apart from any other bag on the market.



Plus, what a great gift idea for that special person in your life!  And check out the matching water bottles!  I love it!

Envirosax offers designs for men and women, old and young alike!  


In fact, my daughter and I have been sharing our sweet little bag -- she takes it to dance, with her shoes and water bottle, and I've been taking it to volleyball practice and to Bible study!  So, our bag has been busy!  :)





Isn't it great?  It's from the Organic Cotton Bag collection, and we're officially in love!


Check out Envirosax for tons of designs and great gift ideas for the holiday season!





Thanks to Envirosax for providing me with a reusable bag to review.  All opinions are my honest and own!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis