Monday, November 7, 2011

on the vine... {fall loves!}

Happy November!

If you've noticed it's been a little quiet around here this past month, it's because it has!  Behind the scenes, I've been finishing up volleyball season and teaching our preschool co-op, and keeping book for my husband's business, which happens to be at its busiest in the fall!  And of course, our ranch is busy taking care of our care before the cold winter sets in, so fall is all out crazy around these parts!  I'm excited to be able to take a little breather and blog a little more now!


Since I'm on a cleaning binge the next couple days to deep clean what I've been neglecting these past couple months, I found some great free printables and clean up tips here at Clean Mama!!



And over at MADE, I discovered these delicious looking cookies... YUM!  I love pomegranate!!

I also wanted to drop a quick line to tell you about Bountiful Baskets.  It's a food co-op that offers pick-ups in many states, (MT included!) whose goal is to offer fresh, healthy fruits and veggies at low cost.  Each basket is $15, and filled with great produce!  They also offer breads and other goodies, and the sign up happens today at noon!  Check out the site to see if Bountiful Baskets comes to your area!


Happy Monday all!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning Bountiful Baskets. I was bummed in the spring when they didn't have any locations near me, but checked today and there is a local site! Can't wait to get my baskets this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis