Monday, November 28, 2011

on the vine... {holiday travel edition}

Our trip is finally here!  We leave tomorrow night, and by Wednesday afternoon we'll be on the beautiful beaches of Punta Cana!!  We're so incredibly thrilled to be a part of my best friend's big day, as it should be an amazing weekend!

In the meantime, I thought I'd kick off this week with some travel tips and links!!

IMG_2680

I'm totally taking this idea from my childhood.  I gathered up various small presents for the girls, wrapped them individually, and packed them in their carryon backpacks.  Every hour or so they'll be able to open a new present!  My mom used to read us "The Night Before Christmas" and have us rotate the presents every time she read "and"!  Here is a sample of what the girls will be opening:

coloring books
playdough
moonsand
silly putty
little dolls
puzzles
special snacks
dvds
card games
dress up jewelry




How cute is this?




...and this?  I should have searched a little sooner!! :)


Happy Monday!!


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis