Saturday, January 28, 2012

I love you Valentine! {tiny prints valentine's cards!}







Are you looking for the perfect Valentine Cards to send this year?  My very favorite source for the most unique designs and styles, Tiny Prints might just have what you are looking for!



  Although we've sent Valentines to our friends and family before, this will be our first year of having a class, our preschool co-op, to celebrate the day with!  Now I know you can find Valentines Day Greeting Cards practically anywhere, but Tiny Prints offers tons of really sweet designs that are pretty hard to resist!


Our usual celebration of Valentine's Day is pretty laid back!  My husband and I usually just give the girls a basket of goodies and all things pink, which we're very used to around here! :)  Otherwise it's a day without too much fanfare!


How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?  Any good traditions/ideas for the special day?




Check out Tiny Prints on the web:

Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest



In exchange for this post, Tiny Prints is offering me 50 classroom cards!  All opinions are my own and honest!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis