Monday, January 16, 2012

workout motivation {on the vine}

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a lovely weekend and are gearing up for a great week.  The girls and I are pretty excited for the little snow we got last night, and are ready to play outside!  Anyway, here are some great little workout plans and motivation I have found for myself, and I thought I'd share!



Couch to 5k plan! 



I thought this was a pretty neat plan, and very comprehensive!



A short and sweet workout... pretty easy to remember too!


Food/workout journals.


...and more printables.

I thought I'd share sparkpeople.com as a great resource for weight loss, and it even has a neat little app to take with you on the go!


What resources have you found?  Any other apps/websites I'm missing that are good?  Do tell!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis