Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Font Roundup {on the vine...}







1.  Znikomit No. 24

2.  La Quince de Mayra

3.  The Only Exception

4.  Ostrich Sans

5.  Qumpellka No 12

6.  Academy Engraved

7.  Noir-et Blanc

8.  Aquarelle

9.  Catharsis Espresso

10.  Hill House

11.  Avanti

12.  {Skinny} jeans


I'm in love with fonts, and ever since they have been turning up in my pinterest feed, I've been having fun exploring what other's like too!  These are my favorites, but I am constantly adding more!  Here's a few more resources I've found to satisfy your font addiction:



Tons of great fonts to download!  Pretty site too!


One of my very favorite sites, Thirty Handmade Days, is starting a series on fonts, where she'll show you the fonts at work, too!  Check it out!


You'll have to check this out!  Beautiful fonts, but also some pretty funny dialogue about comic sans! :)



If you need help installing these fonts, don't worry!


What about your favorite fonts!  I'm always on the lookout for new ones! :)  


Happy Friday!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis