Friday, November 6, 2009

About Us


Welcome to The Ivy Twines!

We're all about finding good things and sharing them with our readers! Contact us if you are interested in us reviewing you products! -



On the team:






I am the wife of a cowboy, living in the wild west of beautiful Big Sky Country. Our life is made much sweeter by our two beautiful little girls. Our house is filled with goofy dancing and singing, laughter, kitty meows, and lots of art projects. I enjoy spending my time in the beautiful outdoors, working out, playing with the girls, and just appreciating the joy in everyday life.








I am a fun loving, first time mom who loves to learn. I'm also the fiance' to a hard working man who enables his family of 3 + the dog, to travel the country with him. Everyday is a new adventure and everyday a blessing as we continue on our journey raising our beautiful baby girl. My big goofy dog keeps me happy, baby kisses keep me grateful, my mom keeps me sane and sushi is my staple.






I'm a wife, a mother (just look at that pretty girl!), and a speech therapist. I love art, music, estate auctions, and summers by the lake. I've been known to start new hobbies, none that I'm very good at, and I admire the work of crafty, creative people! I'm so lucky to have amazing parents and three wonderful little sisters. . . my dream is that we would all live on the same block (come on Bethany and Laura, move already!) I love our "Give Back" feature on The Ivy Twines and hope that we can inspire just a few people pass it on!
.
.
.
.
.
-Laura-

ShareThis