Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eternal Eden Winner!






Are you ready to find out the winner? I sure am!



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

24
Timestamp: 2010-02-06 06:53:54 UTC





24. jenbaum said...
And I am now a fan of "the ivy twines" on FB. :)





Congrats Jen! Check your email!





And, I wasn't lying when I said Elizabeth from Eternal Eden was so sweet! She has offered FREE SHIPPING to anyone who becomes a fan of Eternal Eden on Facebook. Easy peasy!




Click the link, become a fan, then start shopping! She's been hard at work posting TONS of new pieces, so treat yourself to something pretty for Valentine's Day! I myself have been checking out the Magnolia Hair Comb! Just beautiful!





Thanks to all who entered! A HUGE thank you to Elizabeth from Eternal Eden for sponsoring the giveaway! Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jen!! This had been so fun! Thank you to everyone who participated and a BIG HUGE thank you right back to you Bethany! You have been a delight! ♥

    ~Elizabeth, Eternal Eden

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis