My poor skin really needs some TLC during the cold winter, especially my feet! Joan from Joan's Gardens sent me some lovely Peppermint Tea Tree Luffa Soap to try to help me out. I love it! The fresh mint goat's milk soap and the rough scrubby luffa are a perfect combination for tired and dry feet. I highly recommend trying this soap-- and its only $4.50!
I've just tried these two Joan's Gardens products and I'm hooked! She has been making cold process soaps since 2001, selling them mainly at Arts & Crafts shows and it seems she has mastered her art! She has a great variety of items in her shop including doggy shampoo, body butter bars, and felted soaps. I'm so excited for our readers to try Joan's products!
Earn one additional entry:
- Favorite an item at Joan's Gardens
- Follow The Ivy Twines (publicly) using Google Friend
- Follow The Ivy Twines on Twitter and leave twitter name
- Fan Ivy Twines on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link
Earn two additional entries:
- Blog about this giveaway (link to here and Joan's Gardens) Leave the url!
Earn TEN additional entries:
- Make a purchase from Joan's Gardens! Let her know you came from Ivy Twines!
Good luck and enjoy Joan's Gardens!
Giveaway will end February 21th at 11:59 CST. Winner will be chosen via random.org and contacted via email and have 48 hours to respond. Must be 18 to enter, US entries only. Many thanks to Joan and Joan's Gardens for hosting this giveaway!