Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Ivy Twines: Christmas Gift Guide!!

I can't tell you how excited I am to announce your fabulous features for the Christmas Gift Guide! Can you believe it's November 1st? That means only 54 shopping days left until Christmas!

I have put together some fabulous etsy shops and wonderful companies that will treat you right this Christmas! Treats for yourself, for the kids, and for everyone on your list! There are some great giveaways these companies will offer, and also some very handy discount codes that I will share! Can't wait to get it all started!

Here is a {growing} list of the featured shops!! Enjoy!
























In addition to our little slice of heaven here at The Ivy Twines, my very wonderful blogging friends Angela and Desi over at WeeShare are also going to be bringing you some very fabulous features!!







Today Angela is kicking off the fun with an Aqua Notes Review and Giveaway! Head on over to check it out!!

I'm so excited! Happy Monday ya'll! :)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis