I am normally not a list kind of girl. But with two kiddos and lots of responsibilities (ie mountains of laundry, picking up Disney princesses, slicing apples), I am finding that organization is key. Chaos...simplified offers features that truly help organize your thoughts, and your day, to make life a little more smooth sailing!
And it's beautiful! Corri, the brilliant mama of 3 behind the business is simply put, inspiring. A homeschooler, wife, mother, with a part time job -- she created this woman's day planner out of necessity! You can tell her whole heart went into the planning, because there are special inspiring touches throughout the whole year! Quotes, bible verses, and little reminders to take time and soak in that lovely chaos of life! Simply awesome!
Let's get into the innovative day planner features my friends! I'll simplify with a bulleted list :)
- 8x10 size. Small chubby planners freak me out :)
- Folders for loose sheets! -- in each month, mind you!
- Goal setting for each month too!! Plus a whole page for birthdays, social calendar, contacts, notes, and even spaces to doodle :)
- Financial planner for each month - 'nuf said!
- My favorite feature: the design allows you to view the monthly calendar at the same time as the weekly plans! Half page view!! No flipping from page to page, just stacked on top of one another! Such a time saver!
So, I've been using this baby and its spoils since 1/1/11, and let me tell you, it is wonderful! I love crossing things off my list, and keeping track of my preschool plans, weekly meals, and the important dates! This is a tool that will be super helpful! Worth every penny!
Guess what? Corri is offering up a Woman's Day Planner from Chaos...simplified for a lucky reader of The Ivy Twines!!
**Mandatory Entry**: Check out Chaos...simplified and leave a comment on your favorite feature!
And if one entry is not nearly enough. . . (please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)