Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Give Back wrap-up!

WOW!  Thank you all so much for hanging out for January's New Year, New You give back!  It is so encouraging to read your goals and thoughts of 2011.  Being healthier, crafting, writing in journals, getting organized... you all have some really great goals!!  Well, we're a month in, so how am I doing with mine?




I have to say, I have taken an non-traditional approach this year to a resolution.  Instead of listing out everything I need to be improving {which is quite long} I decided instead to go with One Little Word.  I like the holistic focus and the ease of remembering just one word, and how it permeates through many levels of your life.




I chose my word as create.
In January, here are some things I've created:
-scattered curriculum for preschool {I'm excited to share them with you here!}
- healthier meals for my family
-more time for the Lord, my health, {and my sanity!!} through maximize your mornings
{that's why I've been tweeting #hellomornings lately!  come join us!}
-a cleaner kitchen :)
-a much renewed spirit





Now it's your turn!  How have you been doing on your goals?  Hugs to you all!!
 
 






 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis