Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Photography {clickin' it}




source: Pioneer Woman


Have you heard of her?  Maybe with her wildly successful PW cookbook and resulting tour, or the latest release of her memoir Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, and tour, or her upcoming children's book, and just maybe, you've heard of her blog thepioneerwoman.com?  


She's a blogging legend I'd say!  I stumbled across her before I started blogging, back when I was googling a cake pop recipe and came upon The Pioneer Woman via Bakerella.  I was fascinated, to say the least.  First of all, her story is a lot like mine... albeit different characters and areas of the country, but as a newlywed to a hardcore rancher/cowboy, I found it comforting that I wasn't alone when I was learning about castration and cake feeders.


She is a self-taught photographer with great resources and an awesome flickr community with photo challenges and more!  Along with some awesome tutorials, she also has a great set of free Photoshop downloads!  {I LOVE boost!}


Head on over for great photography assignments {the last contest was Horses, with the winner taking home a $350 Gift Certificate to B&H Photo!} and seriously good reading, if you're not already a PW fan! :)



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis