Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All About Blog Design {blogging 101}

I'm back with some basics of design and html geekiness!

So, a little leg work I've done:  Since blogger has moved to its new template designer, it is much easier to customize!  Little tweaks here and there, and you can have your very own blog design, with your personal touches!

Here are some of my favorites sites to check out:



Makin' Cute Blogs is awesome!  Just go there already!  Soak in all their brilliance!  TONS of tutorials in easy to understand language!  Perfect!





Easy Blog Tips!

Another super resource for tips like making buttons, watermarking photos, and menus!




Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!


Have you visited?  Oh, you must!  TONS of goodness, including tutorials, free fonts, and gorgeous photos!  Such a great site to browse! :)  {I just downloaded the special May 2011 fonts!  So cute!!}


That's just a start to my very extensive list of resources, but I thought I'd give you a little reading material!  Hope you're enjoying  the links and great info!

and happy tuesday-wednesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the tips! I checked out Makin' Cute Blogs and LOVED it. Totally redesigned mine last night and couldn't be happier. Re-blogged about it actually. Thank you!!

    http://rosewillarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis