Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Books I'm Reading {September}

Here's my reading to-do list for September!






I just love Angie Smith from Bring the Rain.  I chatted about her book I Will Carry You before, and I'm excited to read her second one!









This in my local book club's pick for this month!  I read it a long time ago in high school, and I'm looking forward to reading it again with older, and hopefully wiser eyes!  I just bought the free version for Kindle {most classics are free on Kindle} and I'll read it on my computer!  {It's easy to download a Kindle for Mac/PC app and go from there!}








I borrowed this book shortly after it came out, and have yet to read it!  I love The Pioneer Woman, and can't wait to dive in... she is always entertaining!  :)  I'm DVR-ing her cooking show on The Food Network too!  Have you watched it?






Have you read any of these yet?  What do you think?  What's on your bookshelf this month? :)

4 comments:

ShareThis