Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Fulfillment Principle {review}






I just love this message!  In Bob Westfall's book, he uses the parable of talents {in Matthew 25} to discuss finding joy and fulfillment in life.

The short but enriching read combines real life stories of people seeking to live a life of joy and thoughtful discussion questions to further explore the principles.  The focus that dreams can be attainable and very possible shows in Westfalls own life, as Westfall presides over Westfall Group which raises money for Christian ministries and charities.

For me, I think that it's important to figure out just what my talents might be, and then look at how I can best put them into practice and invest in others.  The Fulfillment Principle is a great reminder of how we can all better serve, and in serving, find joy.

I highly recommend this quick read to anyone looking for inspiration and motivation along life's journey.  It encourages that we're not stuck, we just need to look in the right places.

"Also the one who had received the two talents came up and said, 'Master, you entrusted two talents to me.  See, I have gained two more talents.' His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful slave.  You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.'" -Matthew 25:21



Many thanks to Leafwood Publishers for providing me a copy to review.  All opinions are my own, of course!  Thanks again!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis