Monday, December 12, 2011

on the vine... {christmas music}

Happy Monday!  We're busy decorating our trees {yes plural- we usually get one big tree for our living room, and then two super small ones for the girls' rooms!} and decking our halls today!  I thought I'd share my very favorite Christmas music with you!


 I LOVE Josh Groban's voice, and his Christmas album is perfect!


  Amy Grant's Christmas music has to be my very favorite, and has been for pretty much my entire life!  This CD was played over and over again when I was a kid, and now my girlies like listening to it too!


  How could this not be beautiful?  I love this album too!!  I only wish they had "Where are you Christmas" from The Grinch soundtrack, because that is my all time favorite Faith Hill song!


  I found this one in Amazon's $5 albums for December, and it seemed to me like a steal!  These are all your favorites from Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Elvis Presley, and many many more!  Love this one for a Christmas party mix!


You should also check out Amazon's 25 Days of Free Holiday Music, where you can download a song a day!  Today's download is Laura Story's Emmanuel!  Their deal of the day is Kristen Chenoweth's A Lovely Way to Spend Christmas for $3.99, which I decided for that price, I'd give it a try!  I'll let you know what I think!




What's your favorite music for the holidays?  Please share!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis