Sunday, May 15, 2011

on the vine...

Hoping you have a lovely remainder to the weekend!  Here's my round-up, garden style.


A super helpful site full of landscape design, information on urban gardening and container gardening, and a simply fabulous list of plants and flowers, zone specific!



And my go-to resource is Better Homes and Gardens.  Tons of tutorials, articles, and gorgeous pictures!  I just finished mowing my lawn and I use that time to dream up new landscaping ideas.  :)  Here's what I'm checking out today:

Make your own rain barrel to save money
-We have old old drums that would be perfect for this!  I might get out the spray paint and see what I can do!! :)

Build a water fountain
- My neighbor built herself a gorgeous fountain that cascades and sounds lovely.  I've been looking at solar pumps, and thinking of locations.  A girl can dream, can't she?


Happy Sunday! :)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis