Sunday, August 14, 2011

on the vine...


Happy Sunday!




I just finished I Will Carry You by Angie Smith, and it was a heartbreaking yet beautiful book.  It's about the loss of their daughter Audrey, and really ministers to mothers and fathers who have grieved the loss of a child, but really wrestles with the question of "why?"  I recommend!


Are you a fan of The Ivy Twines on Facebook?  I've been making things a little fancy over there with a new landing page!  It was surprisingly easy {thanks to html help by Blogging With Amy} and I love the way it looks!  I promise I won't flood your news feed either.  You can get links to new posts, and I share discounts and deals from The Ivy Twines friends!


Notice the new address too?  Yes, I took the dive into owning my own domain!  Pretty exciting!  Welcome to www.theivytwines.net! :)


Other than that, I've spent the week getting ready for volleyball practices to start tomorrow!  That included some freezer cooking sessions, lots of laundry and cleaning, organizing a preschool co-op, and later nights planning practices.


How about you?  Any plans for next week?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

ShareThis